Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2020

THE SOUNDS OF YOUTH

During the 1970's I was working on some projects for our church district office. 



A few years ago when my brother and I were helping our Mom re-arrange her furniture we came across this record album, which I had helped with, but had long forgotten. The songs on the album brought back good memories, like "Through It All" by Andrae Crouch. What I totally forgot was that my sister Patti sang a solo on two of the songs. (She lives in Jerusalem, Israel).

Paul Wislocky (former pastor of Christian Life Assembly) produced the album that was made at Baldwin Studios in Mechanicsburg, PA. 





I had also forgotten that I did a sketch of some co-workers and Paul used it on the back cover. I was disappointed to find out that the guy on the right passed away but I was able to connect with his wife, who now lives in Texas. The girl on the left now lives in Syracuse and we have recently communicated via Facebook.

Wow. What happened to these 50 years? Time is fleeting, but it's really interesting to learn how life plays out for people that you knew such a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment