Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2018

YOU HAVE MADE A DIFFERENCE!

Last night I listened to Susie Larson interview the author of this book. I love the sub-title - which was reinforced by last Sunday's sermon at our church. Pastor Stark's message? "One person can make a difference". 

Today I surpassed my goal of 150 miles during February to raise funds to aid in providing intervention, rescue and rehabilitation for human trafficking victims around the world. Because special people donated, my goal is 520% funded. Thank you for responding to the evil of trafficking! As Rodney Bullard writes, "Our world needs you to live your heart out". Thank you for making a difference!

View my previous post about LIVE FREE CHALLENGE

Listen to Susie interview Rodney Bullard HERE.
 View Rodney Bullard's bio HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment