Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

LIVE FREE CHALLENGE

We are almost half way through February, and I am well on my way to log 150 miles on my Fitbit to raise funds to aid in providing intervention, rescue and rehabilitation for human trafficking victims around the world. For more details about this challenge, click this link: LARRY'S 150 MILE WALK 

While at the YMCA last week logging more miles for LIVE FREE CHALLENGE, I viewed the video "PRICELESS". It wasn't until more than halfway into the movie that I realized it was about the brutal story of trafficking victims. After watching the movie, I am convinced it is worth every minute of my time to support this important fight between good and evil. Here is the movie trailer.....

My brother sent me a movie clip called "Direction from the book of Jonah, by Dr Mark Rutland. If you view the video, forward to 38:00 where Mark describes his encounter with human trafficking.  




No comments:

Post a Comment