Pages

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

TOILET IS OCCUPIED


Last April 1st I was in a meeting at Paneras when I got a phone call from our daughter. Not wanting to interrupt the meeting I ignored the call, but a few seconds later I received a text saying her car wouldn't start and her kids needed a ride to school. 

I quickly excused myself from the meeting, jumped into my truck and headed toward our daughter's house. But while en route to her house, I got a call from her saying the whole thing was an April fools joke. I doubled back but when I got back to Paneras the meeting was over. 

She got me.

So I decided to play the April fools game myself. I went to the truck and got a pair of old jeans and shoes and placed them in the bathroom stall like this. 



SO, if you go to Paneras in West York today and have to use the toilet, good luck. :)



I'm waiting for April 1st, 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment