Pages

Friday, March 10, 2017

LOVE AND GO ON....


Two special takeaways from the funeral of a former co-worker one year ago today.... 
Takeaway 1 was a message from the one whose life we were celebrating.....
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, "I used everything You gave me."
Takeaway 2 was instruction given by my co-worker's brother....

“You can shed tears that he is gone, 

or you can smile because he has lived. 


You can close your eyes and pray that he'll come back,
or you can open your eyes and see all he's left. 

Your heart can be empty because you can't see him,
or you can be full of the love you shared. 

You can remember him only that he is gone,
or you can cherish his memory and go on

My brother hopes you will choose to:
smile, open your eyes, love and go on.




No comments:

Post a Comment