Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2016

RANDOM CONVERSATIONS

So at Paneras yesterday I said to an older guy "How ya doing?" He replied, "Well, I've stopped buying green bananas." I didn't say anything right away, but later in the conversation.... "What did you mean by the bananas?" He said, "Green bananas need time to ripen, and I may not be around when they are ready to eat." (never heard anyone say that before)


So a long time ago during a conversation, I heard a riddle which I've never forgotten. The answer is easy - if you don't make it complicated.

What is greater than God,
More evil than the devil, 

The poor have it,
The rich need it, 
And if you eat it, you'll die?



I call our one grandkid "Hannah Banana". On April 7th, 2014 (exactly two years ago) I was trying to have a conversation with her but she has such an 'electric' personality, I kept getting distracted. 

Click to Enlarge 

By the way, the answer to the riddle is....... 






NOTHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment