Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

SPECIAL GUEST POST




Hi!  My name is Emily, but papa calls me M&M. Here is my LOVE story.

I love 7th grade
Especially during this thanksgiving season, I feel humbled to be part of my amazing family.  The best way to tell my story is to share pictures with you.

Lot's of Love to go around
Fishing with Papa.  He loves me.

We love to have fun at Outer Banks!
My family freezing at Delaware Beach in January
Here is my cute and playful Yorkie named Hershey
I love singing and playing the flute 
My Crowning after completing the 4 year program "STARS"
I love Cross Country and Soccer

I love crafts!
And I love any kind of adventure
I loved being mayor for one day
But the one I love the most is...


Ever since pre-school, I had a special calling on my life to be a missionary.  I love all people, and I want to do everything I can to help those in need.  God has been so good to me, and I want to fulfill everything he has in store for me.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my love story. 
Hope you have a GREAT day!

(Don't Worry, Be Happy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment