Pages

Monday, January 11, 2016

LOVING THIS ARTIC WEATHER!

Source: The Weather Network

Even though our daily trek on the track early this morning seemed brutal, I don't believe the temps posted on the weather network. But it was cold, so cold that after one lap around the track my wife and I came back to get heavier coats and scarfs, which got us through the remaining laps.

Anyway, Robert Frost came to my mind. ("Frost", get it?). He's the guy that said, "I took the road less traveled by, and that has made the difference". I guess in our case it would be, "I took the track less traveled by, and heavier coats and scarfs made the difference". :) 

When we returned from the track I read this headline..... 

"The US Food and Drug Administration has approved an ingestible digital sensor that can be swallowed in a pill to track health data from inside the body"
Guess tomorrow, I'll borrow our grandson's fancy phone which knows more about him than he does. Not only will it provide accurate outside temps, but if I swallow an ingestible pill, the phone will tell me how warm it is inside of my body too! (click on picture to view link)



No comments:

Post a Comment