Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

ENDLESS RIPPLE, JAZZ NOTES, FIRST TIME VISITS

 ENDLESS RIPPLE    

My friend Bob sent me this short video. It came with a warning. "Watching this may cause you to start an endless ripple of your own" Click HERE


 JAZZ NOTES   


Last evening I found myself agreeing with Donald Miller... 

"Too much of our time is spent charting God on a grid. Too little time is spent allowing our hearts to feel awe. So, by reducing Christian spirituality to formula, we deprive our hearts of wonder." 

And later in the book, he shares some of this wonder .....

"In heaven I will reflect on my early days, the days when it seemed sometimes like God was down a dirt road, walking toward me. Years ago, He was a swinging speck in the distance. Now He is close enough that I can hear His singing. Soon I will see the lines on His face."


 FIRST TIME VISITS  

















After volunteering for Wycliffe in Florida my brother and sister-in-law brought two friends from Brazil to Pennsylvania. And then on Monday, they all visited New York City; and yesterday, Washington, D.C. 

They met the girls while my sister-in-law was teaching at Wycliffe. It was the girls first visit to New York City and DC; in fact, it was the first time in their lives they've ever seen snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment