Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

ONE OF THOSE MOMENTS

Ever have one of those moments when everything is stripped away and you come face to face with what is really important?




For Philip Yancey the moment came immediately after his car rolled over 5 times down a cliff. And while laying on his back with a broken neck he thought about three questions. Nothing more.  

1. Who Do I Love?
2. What Have I Done With My Life?
3. Am I Ready For Whatever Is Next?

Philip talks about this experience and other tragedies in this captivating interview.  Even if what you are doing seems important right now, I hope you can take a few minutes to view this life changing conversation.  Click HERE.  

For a related post on this blog click HERE.



(To see previous posts on this blog click the home button above)

No comments:

Post a Comment