Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

THE TRANSITION BEGINS, DONE WORKIN', STRUGGLIN', PROCREATIN', JUST CREATIN', CHURCHIN', CHRISTMAS SURPRISE

Thought I would take some time today to list the pages on this blog.  Someone told me this morning they read the daily postings, but didn't even realize there were pages you can click to read.  So, just in case you haven't read any of the pages, here is a quick way to check what is posted.  Just click the "HERE" below and scroll down each page.  



THE TRANSITION BEGINS - Click HERE.

"And while they were watching wide eyed, a very, very old woman walked up to the moving walls and pressed a button." 




DONE WORKIN' - Click HERE.
"I am keenly aware that my dad never made it to retirement.  He died at age 59 and was never able to pursue areas other than work.  So, I have been given a gift which is too precious to waste."


STRUGGLIN' - Click HERE.
"Although I've reached some conclusions on some life issues, on others I have no answers. And that's OK.  Why is it OK?  I'm glad you asked!"



PROCREATIN' - Click HERE.
"I am humbled by those who have gone before me, and the older I get the more I value my Christian Heritage. It is a legacy I cherish." 





JUST CREATIN' - Click HERE.
"The painting is now hanging in our garage and when I pass by I often think:  "I wonder who this guy really was?"


CHURCHIN' - Click HERE.
"It seems that almost every week something happens at church that is relevant and helpful. The church has flaws, but then so do I."




CHRISTMAS SURPRISE
"Look what we found in our front yard tree today.  Even the robins are getting in the Christmas spirit." 

Click HERE for Facebook comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment