Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

REACHING FOR THE INVISIBLE GOD II, PHOTOS and WATERCOLOR

My note from Yancey's book for today comes from P. 165

"God's love, thankfully, is not based on our intrinsic worth.  It comes by grace, a priceless yet free gift that bestows worth on the most unlovable object.  Some things are loved because they are worthy and some are worthy because they are loved.  Theologically, we fit the latter category."


Starting today I plan to post a daily picture that I've shot, or a recent painting that I've completed.  This is an attempt to intentionally build reminders into my life to do things that are important to me.  You know, things that seem to never get done because "stuff" gets in the way.  To start, here is a simple watercolor painting that I did of a leaf I found while hiking at the lake recently.  Click HERE

Tomorrow I plan to visit a local park and take some pictures, one of which I will post.  My wife and daughter gave me a Canon Rebel digital camera that I have enjoyed since retiring.  Thank you Jody and Melody!

No comments:

Post a Comment