Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

NEW REASON TO HEAD TO THE LOCAL PARK


I was taking pictures in a local park last Saturday and noticed; not a couple, but scores of people with cell phones; some on the track and others standing off in the shade. Because they all had their heads down looking at cell phones, they looked identical; almost like mannequins. I thought "this texting thing is really getting out of control. They can't even put their phone down when walking or running." 

A lady saw me looking at all of the people and asked if I knew what they were doing. I said, "No, but it does look surreal, doesn't it?" She said, "it does, but actually they are walking around the park and playing a competitive game against each other. According to her, this is really catching on around the country. 

And here I thought tracks in parks existed for people to get exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment