Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

GREAT NEWS!


Here is a HUGE announcement from our niece, who lives in Atlanta.

"TODAY is my official release date (of my new book)...yay!! Lots of hard work, but worth it. Hoping to encourage learning, trying new/healthy foods, being creative, spending time together, & lots of fun in the kitchen for parents & kids with this book. Wishing my dad was here...he would been so excited about this.

Purchase on sale today for only $11.39 here...http://www.amazon.com/Wild-Eats-Adorable-Treats-Animal-Inspired/dp/1634503414

Also makes a fun Christmas gift & SHARING is greatly appreciated!! My boys were such a big part of this whole process...so proud of them. I wish they would have listed all 4 of us as authors...they deserve it. 

Thanks so much to all of you that have supported us...you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment