Pages

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

BLUE IS NOW A STAR

Last Wednesday I was hoping to see my blue heron friend at the lake but he was no where to be found.   






So I superimposed blue's picture over one of the pictures I shot at the lake (above) and sent it to our local NBC affiliate .  Today I noticed they have his picture on their facebook page.(below)

Click on each picture below to enlarge to original size.

Guess this means he is now a star.  I've been following this guy for more than a year now and I'm beginning to think he likes the attention.  Here are just a few of the pictures I shot at the lake.


One of his hiding spots at the lake.
I Only Have Eyes For You
Getting in shape for his winter trip.
I helped Blue after he got caught on fish line.
Doing the Heron Dance
My grand kid Noah and I watched this takeoff from the boat
Blue flipped lunch up in the air and swallowed it whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment