Pages

Friday, August 15, 2014

SUPREMO CONVERSATION


Family is a good thing.





Colombian Supremo was the type of coffee first out of my nephew's new grinder and roaster.  He plans to open a new coffee business and today I had the honor of being his first customer.  Can't wait for 6am tomorrow, when I get to first smell and then roll coffee back to my bitter buds.  If you aren't a coffee drinker, that last statement probably made no sense.  (anyway, you can click on pictures if you want to see the original size)



It was also a perfect day to sit along the yellow breeches and chat with my mom. While we were talking kayaks would pass in front of us as they navigated the rapids. The scene was not unlike our conversation, since our memories included both calm water and difficult rapids.  All in all, we had what some would consider a "Supremo Conversation".  

Family is a good thing.




(for previous posts on this blog click the HOME button above)

No comments:

Post a Comment