Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

WHO IS THIS?

You’d recognize me immediately by a bushy hairdo previously known as an “Afro.”


  • I’m an introvert.
  • I begin each day in a window-filled room that looks out on a forest.  
  • God speaks to me through classical music.
  • I am grateful for my broken neck.
  • My wife is a superb listener and counselor.
  • I love coffee, dogs and butter.
  • My favorite books are Orthodoxy by G. K. Chesterton, The Problem of Pain by C. S. Lewis, Pilgrim at Tinker Creek by Annie Dillard, Brother to a Dragonfly by Will Campbell, Telling the Truth by Frederick Buechner.  I give my religious skeptic friends the book, "Why Religion Matters" by Huston Smith.
  • My favorite word is "cleave", since it means the opposite of self. 
Not sure who this is?  Click HERE to reveal one of my favorite people.


(to view previous posts on this blog click the HOME button above)


No comments:

Post a Comment