Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

PAY LESS FOR MORE

Misleading; lack of follow-up; fraudulent charges; no service; bad service; insane service.....


These are descriptions I found on the customer complaint board for Verizon Wireless. I haven't experienced all of these complaints, but most. So today, I jumped off the Verizon ship and climbed onto The Republic ship.  

Actually, this was not a hard decision since I moved from a Verizon dumb phone @ $60.00/month (limited minutes, no text, no internet) to a Republic smart phone @ $30.00/mo. (unlimited calls, unlimited text and unlimited 3G internet).  In addition to the savings, the people at Republic were incredible, the website at Republic was simple and I don't have a contract, as I had to have with Verizon.

It is really interesting to observe how companies like Republic and Amazon are building their business on customer service. Guess they understand the importance of a loyal customer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment