Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

VERIZON SHOULD GET AN AWARD!

The award for the absolute worse company service has to go to Verizon.  



This week Verizon took my patience to the limit and I am convinced that most of their employees simply don't care about customer service.  

Last Monday my wife, daughter and I visited the Verizon store to simply change our service plan.  After about an hour the rep couldn't get anyone to answer his own internal company's phone.  Out of frustration with his own call center he said he would have to call me on Tuesday. 

I waited all week but no call. Tried to call scores of times but no one would answer.  Not one answer during an entire week.  

So yesterday my wife and I stopped in; waited a long time for a rep but none could help us.  We had to leave for an appointment.    

Today I stopped in at another office and explained my situation.  The guy tried to get approval to change our plan, but again, no one would answer the phone in Texas.   He finally connected with someone but when they put him on hold they never got back on the phone.  While I was there, three people came into the office, waited, and left.  

I would continue but I'm busy looking for another wireless carrier.  While waiting I was thinking about another big company.  Amazon, you are really making Verizon look bad.  

No comments:

Post a Comment