Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

RECENT COMMENTS from the Pastor at our church ......

“Your chances of pointing someone to Christ without love are Slim to None - and Slim just left town"

"When does Stillmeadow need to blow her nose?   When our church gets so congested that a tissue is needed to get rid of what is blocking our mission"


"Most people need to hit the bottom before they come to Christ.  Now I need to be clear.  My bottom is different than your bottom"...... pause ....."I can't believe I just said that!"

"On the one path… Buddha, a dead man.  On the other ......Jesus, a resurrected man.  I chose to believe the words of the one who is alive"

"You don't break the Ten Commandments.  They break you"

"Jesus stepped into a mess of religious complexity and called people to a simple message of love"

No comments:

Post a Comment