Pages

Sunday, January 5, 2014

BUTTONS, THREE SOURCES OF INSPIRATION, MORE TO COME....

Taken from the website JOY by Melody Ritchey:

BUTTONS - "I chose to celebrate Buttons. I chose charcoal because I could get messy and become a part of the image, just as Buttons is a part of me. I stroked his fur into existence; I rubbed his eyes into the deepest piercing black. Finally, after watching him slowly take form, I felt like he was there in the room with me."   Click HERE.

THREE SOURCES OF INSPIRATION "I am often attracted to difference, people and places that are markedly unlike “the norm” in my hometown of York, Pennsylvania. That’s not to say that I admire diversity for diversity’s sake – I see great foolishness in this – but when someone or something is set apart quietly, in this I see something worthy of emulation."  Click HERE.

More posts later today....

No comments:

Post a Comment