Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

UNDERWATER ASTONISHMENTS, YORK COUNTY 911, YOUTUBE FREE, ROSIES DREAMS, KIM KOMANDO, MORE TO COME

UNDERWATER ASTONISHMENTS is a short 5 minute video about underwater creatures, and their ability to hide from predators. Click HERE - if you don't have 5 minutes, forward to 3:45 for amazing footage of an octopus.

Thought I'd share some useful software sites that I use daily - on my Computer, Kindle Fire and/or iPod. 

YORK COUNTY 911 is a website that gives you a live feed of accidents and fires in York County.  Save this to your Favorites and next time you hear a siren, you can find out what's going on.  Kinda' like chasing a fire engine without leaving your rocking chair.  Click HERE

YOUTUBE Free is a site that allows you to download YouTube videos that you can view offline - at places where you don't have an internet connection.  I use this everyday on my Kindle fire while I am on the treadmill at the YMCA.  Click HERE for a link to this free software.

ROSIES DREAMS are made of this.  A site where you can get daily downloads of incredible pictures from around the world.   Click HERE for the Facebook link.

KIM KOMANDO.COM is an excellent resource for anything related to your computer.  I get a daily email with tips - probably more information than anyone needs but I find it to be helpful.  Click HERE for the website link.

More posts later today.....

No comments:

Post a Comment