Pages

Friday, October 4, 2013

3 Blessings, Devo, Obama, Yancey, Gravity, RTC

I am really blessed to have these ladies in my life.  Click HERE.

YouVersion devo this morning from Psalm 115.  Quick summary: Before you pray ask yourself, "Who will get the credit if God answers my prayer?" 

I am considering a devo called "40 days of solidarity with the poor." Click HERE for promo. There is a video for each of the 40 days on Chris Seay's website.  Click HERE.

President Obama tries to explain the new health care program.  This would be more funny if it wasn't so true.  Click HERE

Facebook posting by Philip Yancey today. Click HERE. I commented on the post since his description of the church sounded like my entry under the tab "churchin" (above) on this blog.  I have these Yancy paper books in my library Click HERE - and many more in my kindle.  He is my favorite author. 

I'm sure my wife and I will enjoy the movie "Gravity" tonight. Click HERE to view the trailer.

10/4/2013 - Interesting discussion in my accountability group this morning (been meeting with 3 other guys at Round The Clock (RTC) every week for almost 18 years)  Really appreciate these special friends.  (Eggs were great too, except the one guy ruined his with soggy tomatoes)

No comments:

Post a Comment