Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Philip Yancey, Rod Stewart, M&M Hogan, Bud Reedy and Yolanda Adams

So I decided to send my favorite author, Philip Yancey, a quick note.  I wondered if he was involved in a Reader's Digest article about 30 years ago.  The story was about a man named Larry Ritchey from Oregon.  This man not only shares my name, he is my same age!  Anyway, Philip Yancey responded to my question. Click HERE.   Now I am on a search to see if I can connect with a long lost twin brother (maybe).  Guess I should also have a chat with my momma.

I ran projection during both services our church on Sunday.  Great "LiveReady" Sermon from Pastor Bud Reedy.  Yolanda Adams also captures what it means to "LiveReady" in this song. Click HERE to listen.

In the afternoon my wife and I watched Emily Hogan (M&M) make 2 goals during her soccer team's 13-0  win.  Click HERE for pic.

While driving home I was thinking.  Isn't music great?  One of my favorite songs lately is "Have I told you lately that I love you"   Obviously, Rod Stewart is singing this to another person, but for a few years now I have been singing this as a love song to Jesus.  I often play this in the truck with our grandkids and they sign along.  If you get a minute check out these lyrics.  Click HERE.






No comments:

Post a Comment