Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2022

BLESSED HOPE


Re-reading this book (a gift to me from our mom). Two interesting comments from the book.  

“Before Don Miller witnessed a jazz musician playing his instrument with his eyes closed, totally oblivious to any audience, he never liked jazz music. But he learned something that day as he watched the musician transported by his music to another place, and he concluded: “Sometimes you have to watch somebody love something before you can love it yourself. It’s as if they are showing you the way”.


"In heaven I will reflect on my early days, the days when it seemed sometimes like God was down a dirt road, walking toward me. Years ago, He was a swinging speck in the distance. Now He is close enough that I can hear His singing. Soon I will see the lines on His face."

No comments:

Post a Comment