Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2016

WASTING YOUR TIME



Larry Page is the founder of Google and is estimated to be worth 36.90 Billion. He said in a TED Talk I listened to again yesterday, 
"I felt guilty about working on Android when it was starting. It was a little startup we bought. It wasn't really what we were really working on and I felt guilty about spending time on that".
Amazing to feel you are wasting your time on Andriod, which now has over one billion active monthly users. About a year ago when we were on our way back from Dulles airport I asked my brother what caused the surge in activity at Wycliffe Bible translators, an organization where he and his wife serve. His answer? The surge has been caused because of the worldwide availability of Andriod. 

Next time you're working on something that may seem like a waste of time, don't stop. Hang in there, since you never know what may be waiting right around the corner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment