Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

THE MAGIC NEVER ENDS


Today I finished watching a movie about C.S. Lewis.
The movie started with a quote from his autobiography "Surprised By Joy"

I was at this time living, like so many Atheists...
in a whirl of contradictions. I maintained that God did not exist.
I was also very angry with God for not existing.
I was equally angry with Him for creating a world.

C. S Lewis

Obviously, some time after this quote he became a believer in Jesus, which changed his life, and countless others. Having read a number of his books, I thought I knew pretty much about him. But I now know a whole lot more, including interesting examples of his sense of humor. I also enjoyed hearing how other people relate to him, based on their views and the impact his writings had on their life.

In addition to learning more about his books, it was especially interesting to learn why he wrote them.

If you are interested, click HERE for his official website. 
Want more information? Click HERE for CS Lewis Institute resources. 

No comments:

Post a Comment