Pages

Friday, February 5, 2016

REFRAME YOUR LIFE

For many years I taught a junior high class and one thing they would hear from me every Sunday was "Whatever you end up doing in your life, don't ignore God". This memory came back to me today as I was listening to Brian Hardin talk about his new book. 

If you don't have time to listen to Brian's mp3 audio, try the first minute or two. Tap HERE. By the way, he answers these two questions. 

What do you do when you are doing everything you know to do in your life, but it's not working? Why isn't what you are doing......enough? 



Each day, over 150,000 people around the world (including me) listen to Brian read the Daily Audio Bible podcast. I just ordered his book, described this way by an on-line reviewer:


"Reframe reshaped what I thought was a relationship that I had with God... 
I wish I had the book when I started my journey 30 years ago."

Check out this 3 minute video that summarizes the book REFRAME

Check out my previous blog about Daily Audio Bible podcast HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment