Pages

Sunday, July 12, 2015

LITTLE THINGS MEAN A LOT LATELY

SHOT THIS PICTURE OF A VISITOR IN OUR BACKYARD
All my life I've heard, "Take Time to Smell the Roses". 

Well, lately I seem to have more time to actually act on this. And not just with roses, but all of nature. For example, I may have noticed a bee on a flower before retirement, but now I want to learn more about the bee. 

My son introduced me to Ted Talks a few years ago, and there are no fewer than 10 really incredible sessions, just on bees. There is even a 60 second video showing bees first 21 days of life. To view this talk click HERE.

To view the Ted Talk "The Hidden Beauty of Pollination" click HERE


All my life I've heard about "The Birds and the Bees". Now that I've got the bee part down, maybe I'll head to the corner of our backyard to spend some time with the birds.  More posts later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment