Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2015

POST FROM ONE YEAR AGO


While visiting Gifford Pinchot State Park today I saw this orange on a rock.  It caught my attention because I have no idea how it got there.


I WAS HOPING TO SEE A BLUE HERON, 
BUT ALL I SAW WAS THIS BIRD

AND THESE BOATS
AND THIS FLOWER
AND THIS GOOSE

But then I got to thinking....Maybe the orange is sitting there wondering the same thing that I've wondered more than once in my life. “Why am I here?”  Is it to live 70 or 80 years and die? Could be, but I hope there is more to life than that!

The Bible says that God created man and woman in his image, and that he desires to have “friendship” with his creation - so He can help them understand that life consists of more than just living and dying. That was the message of this TED TALK today called "A Life Of Purpose". Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment