Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

IT'S JONI'S BIRTHDAY TODAY

There is an appointment my wife will not miss each morning.




Joni Eareckson Tada always has an encouraging word in her daily devotional. Joni's post today was very special for my wife, since she prayed the following verse over our three children, their spouses and our eleven grandchildren, before she read Joni's devotional.

"I pray that my children and grandchildren seek you.  And if they do, they will renew their strength and mount up with wings like eagles.  They will run and not be weary, they will walk and not faint. And I pray they would cast all of their cares upon you, for you care more than anyone about them."

Now click HERE to see Joni's devotional for today.

Joni is having a 65th birthday twitter party today!  Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment