Pages

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

RISK, REWARD

RISK, REWARD - Been mulling over the question, "by avoiding risk in my life have I missed some of the potential of my life?  Some may say I'm silly for thinking this way at my age, but I really don't want to coast to the end until I have no choice. (refer to yesterday's posting)

Dr. Ben Carson says: "No risk, pay the cost.  Know risk, reap the rewards. By insulating ourselves from the unknown---the risks of life---we miss the great adventure of living our lives to full potential."   

So, I plan to listen to his book "Take The Risk" and share some thoughts in future blog postings. (Thanks for the audible credit Don and Deb)   In the meantime, check out this song called  "RISK"  (Words & Music by Paul Brandt)  Click HERE   And if you get time, check out this video by Francis Chan about making the most out of our spiritual life.  Click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment